Master Print is seeking energetic Account Executives! With your can-do attitude and our long history in the print and graphics industry, Master Print might be the perfect opportunity for you. Printing experience is a plus but not a necessity if you have the desire to succeed in sales!
Master Print is a division of Vomela, one of the nation’s largest and most diverse print conglomerates. With 23 locations and more than 1,200 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in print technology to manage, produce, and distribute commercial print collateral, retail in-store signage, store décor, out of home advertising, transportation and fleet graphics. From business cards and letterhead to retail signage and vehicle wraps, we have the print world covered.
And despite our size, our structure allows us to offer our employees the friendly, family feel of a smaller company with the capabilities and support of a larger, international organization. And no matter which of our successful divisions you choose to join, you will be valued and recognized for your contribution while creating a stable financial future.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. We provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Visit our Flickr page to see examples of our work https://www.flickr.com/photos/c2imaging
• Build and establish new business relationships
• Actively strengthen one-on-one relationships with buyers (This is a repeat sale once you establish the relationship you can keep the customer for years)
• Collaborate and consult with your clients to bring new ideas and solutions
• Provide extraordinary customer service throughout the sales process
• BS/BA degree in Graphic Communications or Marketing preferred
• 6 months to 2 years of successful business to business sales experience
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
• Great communication skills
• Competitive, persistent and eager to achieve results
• Confidence, enthusiasm and an ability to persuade and influence others
• Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
• The most attractive salary/commission plan in the industry
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.