Account Manager/Marketing Assistant
Are you looking for a great opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere? Master Print- A Vomela Company, has an opening for a positive, motivated and dependable individual looking to build and/or further their career. Our Account Managers work with a dedicated team of professionals to develop business relationships, meet tight deadlines and provide the best possible level of customer care and responsiveness.
Master Print is a division of Vomela, one of the nation’s largest and most diverse print conglomerates. With more than 20 locations and over 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in print technology to manage, produce, and distribute commercial print collateral, retail in-store signage, store décor, out of home advertising, transportation and fleet graphics. From business cards and letterhead to retail signage and vehicle wraps, we have the print world covered.
And despite our size, our structure allows us to offer our employees the friendly, family feel of a smaller company with the capabilities and support of a larger, international organization. And no matter which of our successful divisions you choose to join, you will be valued and recognized for your contribution while creating a stable financial future.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. We provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
Visit our Flickr page to see examples of our work www.flickr.com/photos/master-print/
• Work with dedicated sales rep, estimator and production staff on various print and marketing projects
• Work to build solid relationships with customers ensuring customer satisfaction and return business
• Supervise upcoming and ongoing customer projects daily
• Collect information and specs from customers, advising on all aspects of project and ensuring information is communicated accurately
• Offer customer assistance with inquiries (by telephone, email and/or in-person)
• Meet with customers as necessary for meetings and project reviews. Assisting with inquires about both online and traditional media as necessary
• Create content/videos and post to multiple social media channels
• Maintain company Flickr page
• Design material for drop-offs and quarterly items with marketing team
• BS/BA degree in Graphic Communications or Marketing preferred
• Customer care experience in a non-retail setting
• The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
• Great communication skills
• Competitive, persistent and eager to achieve results
• Confidence, enthusiasm and an ability to persuade and influence others
• Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
• The most attractive salary/commission plan in the industry
• A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.
Newington, Virginia 22122
Printing and Publishing
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
Minimum 1-2 Years
Commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Emloyer.